MobileFusion Trac 36 Pipe Fusion Machine
• Machine design incorporates top of the line auxiliary components like Caterpillar® engines and drive system.
• Fully automatic system is equipped with a display screen with operator input keys for the Fast Fusion® weld bead temperature control. No guess work.
• Pull behind trailer allows for the quick alignment of the pipe being fused and gently lowers the pipe to the ground.
• Full exterior lighting package means no reason to stop progress as you can continue to work into the night.
Operator Cabin is Designed for Production
• 360° windows and front and rear video monitoring gives the operator confidence in the work being performed and this generates high productivity.
• Cab area has two heating and air conditioning units to manage the right work environment. Every operator should have comfort to get the job done.
• Environmentally controlled so that there are no issues with dust, heat, wind, rain, snow for completing the fusion welding task. This is what Fast Fusion is all about.
Weld Cooling Times are the Fastest in the Industry
• Up to 70% faster than other methods with quality documentation = more sticks per hour.
• Fast Fusion patented technology causes the weld cooling to take place quickly with no risk to quality.
• The Fast Fusion® proprietary software defines the time for cooling each pipe.
• Wait times are reduced up to five times less than conventional fusion machine.
Fast Fusion’s MobileFusion Trac technology will dramatically increase the production capacity and number of fusion welds produced per hour over any other machine offered in the industry and is backed by Fast Fusion’s THREE year warranty!
When you step up to Fast Fusion’s MobileFusion Trac, you step into increased safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity.